The Rockspace AC1200 wifi extender is a dual-band wifi booster. The brand name is Rockspace. In this repeater, you get an advanced chip, Extender security becomes better and your network privacy is very safe and secure with this chip. This device gives you 2.4GHz and 5G speed. With this speed, your network works smoothly and you are able to watch HD movies, and videos, without any network issues. In this device, you can also get 4 modern antennas.
They will provide a high overall long-distance speed in the dead zone. Able to connect 35 devices at a time without any problem. This device also provided you with two ethernet ports and a stable and smooth network connection. You can also connect your wired network without wires. The Rockspace ac1200 wifi extender ASIN is B08KD6HLY5.
Best way to connect Rockspace ac1200 wifi extender to pc.
Note: login password, username, and IP address you get in the back of the device so check it and then enter.
- First, Select a mode because in this device you get three-mode. First is router mode, AP mode, and Repeater mode.
- plug in the wifi extender and router. Also, wait for a few sec.
- Then the wifi extender will be started. Then the extender LED light will be blinking solid green.
- Then open the wifi signal name in the wifi list and connect to the phone or PC . with the entered password.
- After that, open any browser. And enter the IP address or re.rockspace.local in the URL bar.
- You can get a login page.
- At last enter the username and password “admin”.
- Tab enter in the login.
- Then select the wifi setting and set up Rockspace ac1200 wifi extender.
What can you do to set up the Rockspace ac1200 wifi extender?
Note: When you can press the WPS button of the router and repeat the timing only for 2 min because after 2 min. The Rockspace AC1200 WiFi Extender won”t connect them with the router.
- For setup, your repeater is in ap mode. Power on the Rockspace AC1200 WiFi Extender and On the admin page select AP mode.
- Create a wifi name and password.
- Press the WPS button of the router and extender.
- Then wait for a few sec.
- After that, the device LED light will be blinking.
- Then the device will be connected to the router.
What can you do in the wide connection?
If you want to have a wired connection to your device, see the below interactions.
- For this, you need an ethernet cable and LAN to connect the ethernet access point into the repeater and system (computer, laptop, phone, etc.)
- In the ethernet port.
- Then you find the network name in the wifi list and connect it.
- For the connecting tab enter the name.
- Then a password filer you can find and enter the password.
- And your device will be connected with your device.
How to confirm if my extender is set up successfully or not?
There are two methods to confirm your extender is set up successfully-
- First, The repeater LED should be solid.
- Second, the internet status should be normal.
In the first method, your Rockspace AC1200 WiFi Extender LED light. It may be different after setting up the LED light. It depends on the LED light color. But digital signals convert solidly. It means the extender configures the router successfully.
Second: This method is also the easiest method for checking the extender set up in this method first you need to launch any web browser the enter then in the URL bar type Rockspace website www.re.rockspace.local. Now enter the IP address of your extender 192.168.10.1. Then you can set a password with the password you will use to log in to the extender on the computer.
Then after login, the extender goes to the setting and clicks on the status check the internet status of your extender. Then check the range of your repeater network the below. If everything is ok or its means your extender should be successfully connected with the router.
How to reset the extender?
- If you forget the password of your device, you may need to reset your device.
- Press and hold the reset button of the extender with the help of a pin.
- Wait for some time. When a light flashes.
- Then free the reset button.
- Make sure: After resetting your device, you need to again set up your extender on the computer.
I think all the information will help you to get a complete solution.